Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apologies Are In Order

My sincerest apologies guys, for not posting for so long. This blog had actually began to feel like a job, an obligation. I didn't want it feeling that way. I love movies, I love writing, and I adore writing about movies. I wish I could have found a way to voice this earlier.

This blog is going to change substantially after this post. I will start posting again, I will continue with pretty much the same rules before. The only new addition will be:

If I'm not feeling it that day, I won't do one.

I don't feel like forcing myself to watch a movie. Like I said I love watching movies and forcing myself to watch them literally hurts me. However, you should expect to see the first new review in a little while.

Thanks guys for sticking around, I apologize for my absence, and I'm excited to watch some awesome movies.

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment