Sunday, March 25, 2012

1700 Movies Now!

Alright guys, just thought I'd post this quickly to let everyone know, I've reached 1700 movies. Now take this number with a grain of salt, as this doesn't count overlap. If I had to estimate closer I'd say I have 1650. However, the number of individual DVD and Blu-Ray titles plus the 900 movies from my 50 movie packs totals up to 1700.

I keep promising to get reviews out, but then I get side-tracked. I'm trying to stay on target and hoping to get one up either today or tomorrow.

Ok, now for the fun part. Now that I have so many new movies and titles in my library, I'm going to post new pictures of my collection. From these screenshots of my collection you can make requests or recommendations, or whatever else you want to do with it. I'm going to not only do a screenshot of my catalog I keep on my PC, but I'm also going to go take physical photos of my collection.

Alright, let's start with the PC catalog and then the physical photos:


Blu-Ray:



DVD:



 DVD pt. 2:



Alright now real photos:

I just spent like an hour taking all these photos so I hope you guys enjoy them. And, for the record, the reason I'm posting real pictures as well is because I don't have all my movies in that list, I also have several TV shows and concerts.


Blu-Ray:

 Action:
 
  


Behind the others


Sci-Fi:



Movies between the two stacks

 Behind the Left Stack

 Behind the Right Stack


Collections and Series:
 






I'm kind of a history guy


Horror:



 Behind the others


Comedy and Drama:

Comedy on the Left, Drama on the Right

 The movie on the side of the other comedies

 Behind the Comedies

Behind the Dramas


DVD:

So DVDs are set up differently. I have two drawers you'll see below, I have them sorted in between them I'm just gonna throw them in by drawer order but with no splits.


One of the great prides of my collection

Most of my 580 DVDs are in these two drawers

 Oldies.com Alpha Video Cheese

 Where I find a lot of cheesy movies

So... Totally didn't notice the Swazi in the back til just now. Oh, calm down it's a history book.

 Cheese and some Packs

All cheese, except Anchorman... Maybe?

My Comicbook/Superhero collections

Fact, the only VHS tape I have out... Why? It's my Great Grandma winning a Million Dollars.
True Story

 The 6 Movie Packs were a dollar a piece, the rest of the photo speaks for itself.

Two of my newer Additions















 Now it's time for the Bottom Right Drawer. Also known as, The Movie Pack Drawer.


 Cartoons up the Ass

 12 Movie packs and the 32 Drive-In Cult Pack

 20 Movie Packs and Two Modern 50 Movie Packs

^
|
50 Movie Packs
|
v



Unrelated-ish:

My Wall, total awesome

DVD Grab Bag, Cheap but you get what you pay for.

Eric Draven (Thank's Granny) Tales From The Crypt Series, Quantum Leap Series, and the rest of Family Guy


Alright guy's I guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading and leave a comment below if you have a request, recommendation, suggestion, etc, etc, etc.... 

BYE
-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment