Monday, March 12, 2012

Some Good News

So this isn't a review. If that wasn't obvious by the title. My back injury has recently taken a sever turn for the worst. It's hard for me to sit, I've spent the past few days, mostly, in bed. I've watched a lot of movies I haven't seen before or haven't seen in a long time. Such as:

Blacula

Cape Fear (90s)

20 Million Miles To Earth

And that's just to name a few. It's been nice lounging around, however, it's still been very painful. Moving in the slightest causes me great pain now. It's hard to write this, I have a sharp pain in both my hips and another in the middle of my back. I'm making due with medication, but that provides little to no relief. It's been a long couple of days. However, the movies have helped them to pass.

Now for the Good News! In the mail today, I received the Action Classics 50 Movie Pack. This pack has gone out of print, and was happy to get it for a good price. I have a few other cool things coming in the next few days.

Hopefully, when I feel better, I can do some reviews on some particular stuff. Not doing the random movies I've been doing up to this point, maybe choosing some movies by hannd. I'd really like to write a review on Blacula it was a sweet movie. The word Blacula will link to where you can buy it (Note: I was going to link to where you could buy the DVD, however, the price is now 23 dollars! I only paid like 5 or 6 for it. Anyways, I linked to the Instant watch thing on Amazon, instead pay 2.99). Which I definitely recommend, it was fun to watch but at the same time was pretty creepy.

Alright guys, that's it. Just wanted to let you know that this is still alive, and I will be bringing some new reviews soon. Also from now on the Action Classics will be included in my 50 movie pack random movie thingys. So I will now rule on 15 packs instead of 14. Bumping my total movies there up to 750. Bringing my total movies up to 1483. Getting close to 1500! Should break it with this influx of movies. Bye guys!

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment