Saturday, March 17, 2012

Some More Good News

Hey guys, just wanted to put a quick blog out to keep you in the loop. I've been keeping up on my pain medications and my back pain is becoming... manageable. Not better, but, I'm learning to deal with it. So as I stated in my last post, I got the Action Classics 50 Movie Pack. Since then I've acquired 3 more, that, for me, are quite out of the ordinary. I'll list them and link to where you find a list of titles and purchase if wanted:





I also have a few more movies in the mail to add to my collection. As of recent tally I have 1675 movies in my collection (this is not counting 50 movie pack overlap). So I'm going to be posting reviews occasionally, when I'm feeling up to it. It won't be a set time, and I probably won't announce the movie prior to releasing the review (as I have previously).

I'm excited to get into these 3 new packs, as well as dive back into my other films.

There also going to be a tad bit more "planning" going in to my reviews. In other words, I will occasionally write reviews on movies I chose to watch for that purpose, or, a movie I see on Television or Netflix that I really like or dislike and wish to write a review about.

I think that's about it. I'm surprised how drastically this blog has changed, I didn't bargain on it. However, I'm glad that you guys continue to read =).


-Dylan Lanier

No comments:

Post a Comment